PINON COMMUNITY SCHOOL JOBS
Thank you for considering a career at Pinon Community School Board, Inc..Pinon Community School is committed to bringing excellence to our campus through a variety of backgrounds, skills, experiences and perspectives. Search current job openings below.
To view current job announcement, click here.
All current listings are OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Individuals seeking employment must submit the following:
- Completed Employment Application
- Current Resume
- Letter of Interest
- (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Navajo Nation Background Check (current)
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- High School and College Transcripts
- Competitive salaries with excellent employer paid benefits packages, including 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- For more information, call the Office of Personnel at (928) 725-3234, ext. 606
All Positions are subject to have favorable state, federal and local Navajo Nation Background Check prior to applying.
Piñon Community School, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer honoring Navajo and Indian Preference in Employment.